Thursday, January 8, 2009

Do You Like Coffee?



I LOVE COFFEE HERE IS A BRAND MADE IN MISSOULA MONTANA CLICK HERE

Need some coffee equipment who doesn't? Imus has been recommending Coffee Makers, and even Giving them away on his Program Imus in the Morning.

I remember him gifting I Fav Craig Crawford with a Tassimo Coffee Maker Craig still uses his Imus coffee maker Imus has sold his share of coffee "Imus Ranch Coffee"
Then there was Keurig

I know I start my morning pretty much the same way every day. I get up, I let my dogs out, I make my coffee, and I turn on Imus in the Morning. By the way if you watch Imus on Direct TV, RFD TV has moved HERE

Imus knows how to sell coffee and coffee makers I for one know just how Politically Charged Coffee can get, Google Imus and Starbucks. You don't have to take my word for it, check this site webmaster Coffee Fiend. Besides every one knows, Coffee is for Closers.
blog comments powered by Disqus