Sunday, January 18, 2009

Karith Foster, Imus In The Morning - That's Mat With One T

This is Lealah, Karith Foster's
new puppy. When I first looked at this photo, I thought I was looking at a postage stamp. Lealah was a gift from Karith's main squeeze Mat, that is Mat with one T. There are a few Mat(t)s in Karith's World.

Try and keep up. I think, I know what was going through Mat's mind, when he first laid eye's on this dog. "Protection" yes I can imagine him looking at this Chihuahua, and thinking this animal is going to need protection. I'm going to get him some, I'll give him to Karith. I don't know how big this dog can get? I have heard they measure Chihuahuas in classifications, of Teacup, Toy, Standard, and Oh My God hold still, there is a Rat in your purse. I know they measure Horses in Hands. If I were to attempt, to measure one of these dogs. I would probably use the quarter or half loaf standard as in bread, how high does it stack up to a loaf? I really think Karith, should have named this one "home slice" The poor thing has been ill. I would suggest a sweater but maybe a parka is a better idea. Karith, is already attached to her sack lunch er...I mean Lealah, you can read about them here on Karith's Blog Imus In The Morning Website.
blog comments powered by Disqus