Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF "Circus Life" Clowns to the Left of Me, Jokers to the Right

When I was a child growing up, little did I know my favorite TV program was preparing me for what was coming down the road in my adult life. This photo is of J.P.Patches a local Seattle TV Icon, with a statue of him created in his Honor.

Clowns & Jokers, you don't have to look far to find them they're all around today. Everyone wants to be in Showbiz. Chris Mathews of MSNBC can't get over Antebellum Architecture, Here responding to Southern Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, speech back drop. Does Chris Mathews know that Louisiana is about as Deep South as you can get, what was he Expecting? The truth is pointing out Clowns & Jokers today is like Shooting Fish in a Barrel & HERE. For example, here is how Germany observed Carnival this Year.

Today's guest on Imus in the Morning, Donald Trump, knows something about Clowns & Jokers himself. He was discussing this Seasons Celebrity Apprentice, and the cast. This year's cast includes Clint Black, Andrew Dice Clay, Annie Duke, Tom Green, Natalie Gulbis, Scott Hamilton, Jesse James, Claudia Jordan, Khloe Kardashian, Brian McKnight, Joan Rivers, Melissa Rivers, Brande Roderick, Dennis Rodman, Herschel Walker ....Donald Trump also weighs in on the Bailouts, the Banks, and the Economy. You can listen to Donald Trump HERE.

This Week on Imus in the Morning, Lou Dobbs discusses the Economy, our Government's lack of attention to our National Security. The Second Amendment, Lou Dobbs, thinks our Attorney General Eric Holder, should concentrate on his JOB. You Can Listen to Lou Dobbs on Imus in the Morning Here. Is our Government full of Bozos, you will have to listen and decide for yourself.

Then there is this, Clint Eastwood thinks political correctness has made society humourless. I think Clint just doesn't know where to look. Here is one my Favorite Clowns.

I guess I am not the only one noticing this trend, Chickaboomer CNN: Send In The Clowns.

Lately, I find myself relating to the Joker from Batman Dark Knight, more and more. The Joker: You have all these rules and you think they’ll save you. Lately it seems to me only Suckers follow the Rules.

blog comments powered by Disqus