Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daily HaHa Soundboards & Zombie Strippers, Zombie Squirrel Game, MT Pundit





















I think it has been awhile since I posted some cheesecake. Zombie Strippers. Daily HaHa posted Pole Dancing Championships.

Daily HaHa Soundboards, this is Christopher Walken and Dr Evil Soundboards.

Funny Pictures
Click On The Squirrel - To Play Zombie Squirrel. The Noise To The Game Was Making Me Nutz.

I don't have to put up the trailer for
Inglourious Basterds
, MT Pundit, last post. I found this post, when I put funny zombie images, in the search engine. For some reason a code pink post popped up on MT Pundit. More from MT Pundit, Silence is Golden & Duct Tape is Silver.

I think that last post was a little harsh especially after seeing how Paul Begala was treating Meghan McCain on Bill Maher's HBO thingy.

A little something for David Letterman, he likes making fun of Eskimo's kids ;)

SINKERS OR FLOATERS YOUR CALL?

blog comments powered by Disqus