Thursday, July 30, 2009

God Speed "Nancy Armstrong"

I woke up this morning, around 4 o'clock to a terrible lightning storm. I waited to use my computer till the storm died down there was no more sleeping, we were under a tornado warning. My dog wanted in our master closet that's her routine during a storm. I turned on my computer a little while ago, I start streaming Imus In The Morning, my routine. Then I usually answer my email correspondence, and started surfing some of my favorite blogs. Logistic Monster and MsPlaceDemocrat, a sad morning Nancy Armstrong - MisPlaceDemocrat passed away. I will really miss Nancy. My prayers go out to her and her family. Nancy Armstrong was a Navy Veteran, and cared about "Our" Country. I am posting a video from her appearance on Glenn Beck. God Bless you Nancy, and Thank You, for all you did for your fellow country men.

blog comments powered by Disqus