Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fox Business News To Imus, Have Gun No Travel

Imus in the Morning debuting October 5th on Fox Business Network, live from the Fox Studios.

Imus: Already I am getting emails, about what I can and can't do. I got an email yesterday, informing me, what I can and cannot bring into the studios. I can't bring in any weapons....okay. I have clearance to bring in, a Tazer, Handcuffs, and a Marv Albert dress up doll.

Dagen McDowell of Fox Business Network, joined Imus, and they discussed the anticipation of Imus coming to Fox Business News. You can listen to the Interview HERE.

I tried to sign up - register with Fox Business official website, you get something sent to your email box to complete the registration. I just get an error, and directed to contact the website, which I did and never got a reply?

keyboard.jockey1@gmail.com

The Official Imus In The Morning Website HERE.

Not Another Imus Blog HERE.


Bella, It's an I Ho Virtual Reunion HERE.

You Have To Be This Tall To Go On This Ride


I Am Listening To "Got You Where I Want You"
blog comments powered by Disqus