Sunday, October 11, 2009

Adam & Eve Sans Utero

adam and eve in the garden of eden Pictures, Images and Photos


"God created man [Heb., Adam] in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." According to this account, Adam was absolutely the first man whom God created. He was formed out of the dust of the earth (hence his name, which means "red earth"), and God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and gave him dominion over all the lower creatures (Gen. 1:26; 2:7).

Adam's mate, Eve, was either created from his rib (Gen. 2.21-22), or created at the same time (Gen. 1.27) as Adam, depending on which part of Genesis is read and how it is interpreted. More Here at Knowledgerush.

Adam & Eve were not born in Utero, so why in all the art depicting them, do they have navels? The reason we all have belly buttons, we are born in Utero.

From Nirvana - In Utero "Very Ape" Lyrics

Very Ape :
I am buried up to my neck in
Contradictionary lies
I take pride as the kind of illiterature
I'm very ape and very nice

If you ever need anything please don't hesitate
to ask someone else first
I'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.
I've seen it all I was here first

Out of the ground
Into the sky
Out of the sky
Into the dirt

Who Made Who?



blog comments powered by Disqus