Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Afternoon Buffalo Hunt


I went out to get these photos, and the bison were so shy, they kept moving away from me. It's as if I was herding them, from the other side of the fence. They did eventually end up on the other side of the pasture. I don't know if they were going in for feed or security? I can't imagine I was threatening maybe this is natural buffalo behavior? I stepped right in the middle of a red ant hill, and I was hopping around, slapping my feet, and squishing ants in between my toes. It never occurred to me, I should have worn my sneakers. I was wearing sandals. It's an Indian Summer down here in this part of Texas.
The Bison are slow but the Earth is patient SMILE.















I am now on Twitter check me out.


blog comments powered by Disqus