Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF Circus Life "I Luv Trucks" Mudflap Girl

Note To Progressives "'We're Changing Gears" Objects In Your Rear View Mirror May Appear Smaller Than They Are. Oh yeah, the above graphic is for Rule #5 How To Get A Million Blog Hits, HERE AT THE OTHER MCCAIN.

I myself drive a truck a red GM Sonoma this is the model, Mine needs a new paint job, we had a bad hail storm last year. BUT it's a truck so it's not like it matters if it looks purty. I can haul my dogs around in it just fine.

So imagine my reaction to the President of the United States of America, dissing Senator elect Scott Brown's GM pickup?

Go ahead, take a minute imagine. Let's see the President has called me a Gun Clinging, Bible Hugging, Stranger Avoider, and now he has a problem with my ride? Hey it's not my fault, my truck wasn't on the cash for clunkers list.


blog comments powered by Disqus