Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Woods' Ninja Skills, "Today He Will Make Any Support He Has Left - Disappear"

Tiger Tees it Up for a Marketing Mulligan,by Robert Gray, Fox Business News. February 19, 2010,

Golf fans and a curious public hotly await Tiger Woods’s media appearance on Friday at 11 a.m. EST (the event can be seen live on Fox Business Network). But corporate America may be watching even more closely.

Executives are weighing whether to extend current deals or offer new sponsorship opportunities to the golf great and mega-million dollar pitchman.

“He’s not the same Tiger Woods he was a year ago in terms of marketability, but over a period of time the public will, if not forget, it will forgive,” says Neal Pilson, president of Pilson Communications. KEEP READING HERE.

I guess the thug life isn't working out. He is planning on pulling a Toyota, and Apologize to those who would buy the products, he would like to keep endorsing.


I've got your picture of me and you,
You wrote "I love you" I wrote "me too"

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women
No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark
Everyone around me is a total stranger
Everyone avoids me like a cyclone Ranger
Everyone...

blog comments powered by Disqus