Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Morning Threat Level - Code Orange - The End Is In Sight


Ahmadinejad: Iran will deliver a telling blow on February 11.

February 1, 2010 by Cassy Fiano, Guest Blogger For - Hot Air.

Doesn't it make you want to Fanta? Or maybe you would just like a Chicago Dog?

DHS Has Us At Yellow! Take off those rose colored glasses Ms Napolitano.

UPDATE: THE POWERS THAT BE "Napolitano on Super Bowl Security: The System Is Working"

UPDATE: CAN I JUST FINISH MY WAFFLE "Wrong Reactions Bad Decisions"

Imus In The Morning's guest this morning, Paul Mooney. Mr Mooney, has a Showtime Special airing this Thursday, February 4th. "It's The End Of The World"

Showtime Celebrating Black History Month, by The Futon Critic.

Paul Mooney: It's the End of the World! (Thursday, February 4th at 11pm PT/ET)

Author and comedic legend Paul Mooney returns to SHOWTIME with his newest stand-up special taped at the famous Dallas men's club the Lodge.






Follow me, don't follow me
I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
Collar me, don't color me
I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
We are agents of the free
I've had my fun and now its time to
Serve your conscience overseas (over me, not over me)
Coming in fast, over me

blog comments powered by Disqus