Monday, March 8, 2010

Kiss Me, I'm Imus "Live At The Hard Rock Cafe" March 17th NYC



Come Out And Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
Live From The Hard Rock Cafe'
Wednesday March 17th From 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM
1501 Broadway, New York City, New York

Special Guest Gavin DeGraw

You Can Also Win A Trip To Ireland, 77WABC Read More HERE.

You Can Also Click On "Kiss Me I'm Imus" Graphic Above, It Will Take You To 77WABC Event Page - St Patrick's Day At The Hard Rock Cafe' & Imus In The Morning.

The Official Imus In The Morning Website HERE.


I Don't Want To Be

I came from the mountain
The crust of creation
My whole situation-made from clay to stone
And now I'm telling everybody
I don't want to be
Anything other that what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do
Is think of me and I have peace of mind

blog comments powered by Disqus