Friday, April 23, 2010

Governor Chris Christie - New Jersey Teacher's Union, Needs To Chill

The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.” Dante - KJ: I am guessing that teachers in New Jersey, might be familar with Dante's work as in Dante's Inferno, and the 9 circles of Hell, I'm not sure which level living in Jersey would be LOL! I love Jersey Jokes.

Governor Chris Christie (R) of New Jersey, explains the need for a pay freeze for New Jersey's teachers union. New Jersey is at 10% unemployment, and everyone is sacrificing. The teachers union needs to step up to the plate, and help by accepting a 1 year pay freeze. The teachers union have a 130 Million dollars in dues a year, they behave like "bullies" and people - politicians were afraid to take them on.

The last Governor was not honest about what was going on. In the state's budget he told me we had a 500 Million dollar surplus in this fiscal year. I got there, my treasury told me, we have a 2.2 Billion dollar gap in the year we are in now. In the first two weeks, we had to freeze 2.2 Billion dollars in spending just to bring this year into balance. That's what he left me with, that was the biggest surprise.

Imus In The Morning Fox Business News HERE.




blog comments powered by Disqus