Friday, April 30, 2010

The Plums Are Lost In The Past "Clue XXX"





N 43 degrees 59.583 minutes W 102 degrees 14.506 minutes

Mr. and Mrs. Plum started getting homesick, so decided to push on through South Dakota to head home instead of dipping down into Yellowstone Park, reasoning the next time they need an adventure they can go to the unique national park.


Starting into the state they noted storks, antelope, tumbling tumble weeds, suicidal pheasants, tourist traps and billboards. Nothing had changed much since they passed through a month ago! By the time their attention, to everything flying past their eyes, started to wan it was time to fill the gas tank and the Plums stomachs. They stopped in a town whose fame stemmed from giving away free ice water! From scratching a living in 1931 to about 20,000 visitors in a summer just isn’t bad.

When America and the Colonel were back on the road it was only a hop left to finish off South Dakota, a skip through Wyoming and then they found themselves in Big Sky Country, with a heron flying overhead to welcome them back to familiar territory All was going grand until about 4 p.m. the Plums stopped for pie and decaf coffee. A nice trucker out of Belgrade told the Plums about a weather report he heard predicting snow at the top of the next mountain and the storm continuing in the direction they were headed. At about 4:30 p.m. and at an elevation of about 4,350 feet the temperature dropped to 32 degrees and it started to snow, visibility dropped due to a steady wind of 30 miles per hour. Mr. Plum fought the wind, snow and cold and got them safely to the motel. They would not need to count antelope to fall asleep tonight, the Plums were very tired.


Send Your Answer - To The Above Clue To: keyboardjockey2@gmail.com

Click Here To Learn About The Game, Rules & Prize "The Plums Are Lost In The Past"


Motley Crue "Home Sweet Home"

You know I'm a dreamer
But my heart's of gold
I had to run away high
So I wouldn't come home low

Just when things went right
Doesn't mean they were always wrong
Just take this song and you'll never feel
Left all alone


I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Tonight, tonight
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home........


blog comments powered by Disqus