Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Robert Duvall - Saves Summer Movie Season "Get Low" 30 July 2010


For years, townsfolk have been terrified of the backwoods recluse known as Felix Bush. People say he's done all manner of unspeakable things -- that he's killed in cold blood; that he's in league with the Devil; that he has strange powers -- and they avoid him like the plague. Then, one day, Felix rides to town with a shotgun and a wad of cash, saying he wants to buy a funeral. Click On The Above Movie Poster Graphic Or Go HERE for More "Get Low" Official Website.

Starring Robert Duvall, Sissy Spacek, Bill Murray, Lucas Black, Gerald McRaney

Get Low Trailer, Release Date 30 July 2010



Robert Duvall, was recently a guest on Fox News Networks Program "Huckabee" He was Interviewed by Mr Huckabee. Mr Duvall discusses, his new movie roll and his past movie rolls. I think Mr Duvall, might have saved the summer movie season for me. I like all the actors in "Get Low".

Mr Duvall, also speaks about fly over country, politicians, and even Sarah Palin. Mr Duvall, made a remark that was similar to a remark, I remember Don Imus making. Mr Duvall calls Sarah Palin "A Rancher's Wife". I remember during the 2008 Presidential election cycle, Imus remarked; I know who Sarah Palin is, I am a neighbor to women who are just like Governor Palin, "Ranchers" The Imus's run a ranch for children "The Imus Ranch For Children With Cancer & Blood Disorders" located in Readers Digest, New Mexico.


One of my Mom's favorite Mini Series was "Lonesome Dove"
Barnes & Nobles, Lonesome Dove, By Larry McMurty.




Compare Mr Duvall's interview, to the interview of the stars of "Inception" A movie I was planning on taking my child to watch, until I viewed this interview of the main actors. Mr Duvall, was right about his position on actors and engaging in partisan politics. Mr Cheney is suffering from Congestive Heart Failure. I know what Mr Cheney, and his family are going through, my own father died of Congestive Heart Failure. This young actress in this clip, certainly has smug down pat maybe she would want to show us just what "compassion" looks like, if she can fake that she has it made. Apparently compassion is only for the select few she thinks is worthy. Taking a cheap shot at Sarah Palin isn't really much more than parroting "Progressive" talking points. These two actors left me under impressed. I won't be buying a ticket to see Inception, even when it goes to the "$1.00" movies.

If You Miss Just One Movie This Year, Make it ‘Inception’
By Doug Powers • July 17, 2010 12:40 PM
blog comments powered by Disqus