Thursday, September 29, 2011

Imus Guest Chris Wallace, The GOP & The Theater Of The Absurd


The above is a graphic of a rare snow bull. Apparently the Republican party has decided to try, and snow the American electorate with their bull-shit. What is the GOP's answer to unpopular Democrat policies? Run a Republican candidate to the left of President Obama. The GOP can't understand why the base isn't enthused with their choices. Given the state of our country, our economy, and the response to the TEA party by the Republican establishment. It might be time to think about taking up drinking- seriously. Dear GOP, call me when you're sober serious.

Imus guest this morning, on Imus In The Morning, Chris Wallace said, it looks like the Republican base is unhappy with their choices for the Republican nomination. Mitt Romney can't poll above 25% that leaves 75% who want someone else for their Presidential nominee. Chris Wallace, made reference to the Republican base "Waiting For Godot". The play by Samuel Beckett, that is performed in the Theater Of The Absurd. The Republicans still haven't found who they're looking for.






FNC's Chris Wallace on what Republicans are looking for in a 2012 candidate, and his take on Mitt Romney's bid for the nomination.


So don't worry about tomorrow
Take it today
Forget about the cheque
We'll get hell to pay.......


Call Me When You're Sober

Come find me -
no way am I waiting around for the Republicans to deliver Godot.

blog comments powered by Disqus